Written by Dille Traxel on October 18, 2018
We are hiring professional, experienced, qualified individuals for architect / project management positions in our Cape Girardeau and Poplar Bluff offices. Please see the job posting below for additional details. We look forward to meeting you!
|Organization:||DILLE TRAXEL ARCHITECTURE|
|Date Posted:||October 2018|
|City:||Cape Girardeau and Poplar Bluff|
|Type of Position:||Full-Time|
|Description & Details|
DILLE TRAXEL ARCHITECTURE is composed of two offices in Southeast Missouri – Poplar Bluff and Cape Girardeau. Both offices are looking to fill positions in an environment that is collaborative and rewarding. Visit www.dilletraxel.com
We are seeking to add experienced Project Managers to our team:
– Project Managers with 5 plus years professional experience in an architectural office. Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Mastery of REVIT and AutoCAD.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
– Excellent design and communication skills with strong ability to produce construction documents.
– Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment while being highly self-motivated.
– Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Professional demeanor with clear and friendly communication skills.
– Capable of managing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
– Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
1. Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: email@example.com
2. Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
3. Resumes must include status of architectural licensing, eligibility, or other credentials.
4. Clearly identify the architectural position for which you are applying in the subject line (Poplar Bluff or Cape Girardeau) and the body of your cover letter.
DILLE TRAXEL ARCHITECTURE is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.